Due to the recent government advice, we are now putting stricter COVID procedures in place. We are going to remain open and will be following guidance from PIF (Pet Industry Federation). If you no longer wish to keep your appointment please get in touch ASAP.
- A mask is required
- When you arrive, please call me and I will come and open the gate. Do not ring the bell, it is being switched off (to prevent touching)
- Please then bring your pooch in to the small area. Do not enter the smaller gate
- Please take all leads, collars, etc with you
- Please then leave that area and close the gate behind you
- On return, the gate will be locked. Please call me when you arrive. I will then open the gate and transfer the dog back to you
Please be aware we will also not be accepting cash. Bank transfer and Payment Link is preferred (just need internet banking).
Thanks for your cooperation. Michael